Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dear GOP, It's over!!

Dear GOP,

Our 30 year relationship is now over! It's been over for a while, but I just didn't want to admit it. Don't worry it's not me, it's YOU!! I'm done with your abuse. I'm done hearing how much you love me every time you need money, someone to canvass, someone to vote for you, but then you turn around and you whine and dine someone else! It's only a take relationship for you, and pretty abusive for me. You went too far this time, and you were complicit in letting the bully abuse me! Yes, he did abuse me! He abused me as a woman when he said who would vote for that face, he abused me when he mocked a candidate's wife's looks, he abused me with 9 tweets including some about being a bimbo and crazy! I had tolerated your mistreatment of me for too many years. So I guess I should thank you as you finally helped me get out of this toxic relationship by bringing the bully into the relationship that actually told me he doesn't need me or want me. At least the truth is out!!

I'm a Christian well-educated white woman, and a conservative from the suburbs. I'm the kind of woman you can't win without me voting for you!! I defended you that you did love women, all the while you were disregarding me. I was told I shouldn't love you as a woman, but I defended you anyway. Now you allowed the bully in that is the caricature of everything they said you were and how you were treating me, and I can finally see the light! They were right that you didn't care about me! You now think women should be punished, you now think women should be forced to serve in military, you now believe men should be in women's bathrooms, you hired the man who owns a strip club, you hired the  man who calls women bimbos, you hired the man who supports rapist, had multiple affairs & wives, and was accused of raping his first wife.

I've given to you, worked hard for you, made phone calls, walked, passed out flyers, put up signs, and shown you nothing but loyalty and love. You've been a taker, and you've not kept your promises. You told me you loved me and wanted me, but now I know it was only to use me to get what you wanted!! I'm done, it's over, we're through!!

Don't call me, don't text me, don't write me, because it's really over!! I'm going to try to find a healthy relationship in another party even if they're not as big and fancy as you. I'll find one that appreciates me! Good bye!

Sincerely,

Independent woman

No comments:

Post a Comment